Český Krumlov 20th century tour
Explore the rich and amazing history of Český Krumlov on this unique walking tour. This walking tour takes a modern look at Český Krumlov, its role and impact during World War 2, life under communism and follows its story till the present day!
All of this supported with excellent black and white photographs!
Learn all about the arrival of Adolf Hilter to Český Krumlov.
See photographs of tanks patrolling in the main square of this medieval town during the Soviet invasion in 1968.
Listen to the history of the Jewish population.
Learn why the town survived the World War II and communism, unlike many other places in Europe and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert Tour Guide
- Black and white historical pictures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Dive into the Modern History of Cesky Krumlov.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Synagogue of Cesky Krumlov, Za Soudem 282, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Explore the history of Jews in Cesky Krumlov.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Learn about Adolf Hitler´s arrival to Cesky Krumlov.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Listen to a story of the last lord of the town and his struggle against Nazis.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Budejovicka Gate Cesky Crumlov, Latran 104, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Grasp the history of Cesky Krumlov during World War 2 and the battle of Cesky Krumlov in 1938.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Info Czech Krumlov, nám. Svornosti 2, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Budweiser Gate (Budějovická Gate), Latrán 106, Latrán, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.