Český Krumlov Private Trip by Limousine or Minivan
An unforgettable trip to the medieval town inscribed on the UNESCO list since 1992 with a short stop in Budweis. Let yourself enjoy a unique atmosphere in the cosy streets and terraces. Visit the interiors of the 750 years old Krumlov Castle and its gardens. Get some of the typical souvenirs such as the Moldavite stone.
• Budweiss and Budweiser beer
• Český Krumlov Castle
• Old Town of Český Krumlov
• St. Vitus gothic church
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional, friendly, fully licensed, fully insured and multilingual driving guide
- Entrance fees to the Castle interiors
- Flexibility and last-minute adjustments on the day of the tour
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ceske Budejovice, Ceske Budejovice, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Budweis is the largest city in the region of South Bohemia and the origin of the world-famous Budweiser beer and the pencils Koh-i-Noor Hardmuth. Historical town with its original square from 1265.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
The historical center of Český Krumlov was inscribed among the UNESCO monuments in 1992. It is a very unique, medieval, well-maintained beautiful town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
The medieval complex of the Krumlov Castle is the second largest in Czechia, offering visits of the interiors during the season and spectacular views of Český Krumlov.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere you wish
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.