Česky Krumlov day trip with lunch
Winding streets, romantic corners, and an impressive castle above a meandering river are a few of the charms of Česky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Bohemia. Explore the town's historic center and visit its castle on a guided tour. Tour is including lunch.
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide at the castle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup if selected
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Your tour will be provided by Best Tour in Prague
Departure Point :Hybernská, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only in Prague.In case you will not send us your hotel name + address 24 hours before the tour, then please come on meeting point: Hybernská street, in front of CNB.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.