Esoteric & Spiritual Private Tour of Barcelona
If you are into spirituality, consciousness development, intrigued by the occult side of life, like esotericism, love history and happen to be in Barcelona. You can't miss this experience.
Discover a 2000 year old european city with it's own personality and spiritual path. Reflect on the deep meaning of the Western Spiritual Tradition; Hermetics, Kabbalah, Alchemy, Rosicrucian, Masonry, Esoteric Christianity... all strolling around the old streets of this magical city with a dedicated student of Western Esotericism and Spirituality, member of a modern Mystery School in Barcelona.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We'll discover Western Esotericism and spirituality by walking around 2,000-year-old Barcelona. We'll unveil the remains of Templars, Masonic symbols, alchemy, and explore the birth of Kabbalah. We'll take a pleasant stroll through the Gothic Quarter and you'll be amazed by "another" Barcelona not often talked about in our society.
We will meet at Plaça Catalunya, at the top of Las Ramblas, and then walk to the historic Gothic Quarter where we'll visit El Call—the city's Jewish district—, around the Barcelona Cathedral, and an old church. We will also explore 2,000-year-old Roman remains and medieval landmarks. We will talk about all this strolling around the streets of the large pedestrian area. We will finish at Plaça del Rei.
Departure Point :Centre Comercial El Triangle, Plaza de Cataluña, 1, 4, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça del Rei, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- It is a stroll, walking slowly through pedestrian streets.
- 3 hours of slow walking and standing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.