Espiritu Santo Island Tour: Day trip to La Paz
Espiritu Santo Island also known as the "Galapagos of the Sea of Cortez" for its huge Sea Lion colony, is a great island with white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise waters. In the summer time water temperature rises up to 90 Deg. F. and being in the water with the Sea Lions and hundreds of other fish is a true pleasure. This tour is guided by a local professional that knows the area and will share a good deal of information about the island and the animals encountered. Also included in the tour: all necessary snorkel gear, lunch, snacks & beverages on board and round-trip transportation from your hotel to La Paz and back.
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Local PRO Guide
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Trek
- Entry/Admission - Malecon
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Trek, Boulevard Marina s/n Lote 9, local A-20, Tesoro Hotel, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
This is where the tour starts and where you are going to check-in.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Malecon, La Paz Mexico
After a 2 hour drive to La Paz we will meet our local team and start heading towards Espiritu Santo Island. Along the way we will enjoy beautiful nature and will have the chance to encounter other species such as dolphins and rays. At Espiritu Santo Island we'll snorkel for a good amount of time with the sea lions before heading back. We will enjoy lunch at a very beautiful beach where we also will have time to relax.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Cabo Trek, Local A-20 Tesoro Hotel, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 20, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- CABO TREK is in the process of getting certified by SECTUR (Secretaria de Salud) as a company that complies with the standards to obtain the “PUNTO LIMPIO” (Clean Point) recognition. Among other precautions we will focus: Hygiene: An increased focus on disinfection and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas. Social distancing: we will keep our groups very small if dealing with mixed groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.