Essaouira excursion from Agadir
Departure at 8:15 am, lengthening the Atlantic coast, beautiful small wild beaches appear, landscapes, and panoramic views. Some small stops will be organized on the road where there are magical landscapes and goats on the trees (Arganiers ),
you will arrive at the port of Essaouira which is located at the foot of the ramparts, in this fabulous place that you will not be able to miss, you will guess from far away the fishermen's boats, you will also go or even the trawlers who dump their fish on the port , as well as men repairing their nets and carpenters who make new boats in ancestral ways,
Then you will be meeting to take a walk inside the medina, you will visit La Scala in the port, La Scala in the city, and the souks ...).
Then free time to take a short walk by the sea before returning to Agadir leaving around 4:00 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
At 11am, you will arrive at the port of Essaouira which is located at the foot of the ramparts, in this fabulous place that you cannot miss, you will guess fishermen's boats from far away, you will also see even the trawlers who dump their fish in the port, as well as men repairing their nets and carpenters who make new boats in ancestral ways, there are also young people running and old people lounging.
Thereafter you will be on an appointment to take a walk inside the medina (because access to cars is prohibited) so you will visit La Scala du port, La Scala de la ville, and the souks ...).
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up you from your hotels in Agadir city or Agadir port cruiserPorts
- Agadir Commercial Port, Unnamed Road,, Agadir 80000, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.