Essaouira Full Day Trip
This coastal city situated in the Atlantic ocean is inhabited since prehistoric times and was known as one of the most important trading harbors of north africa.
The tour starts by picking you up from your accomodation, then make few stops on the road
Once at Essaouira, the driver will drop you off and then during your day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, you can visit by yourself a few places as mentionned on the activity details.
You can have your lunch in Local restaurants which is between 8 to 10€ depending on your budget.
Later, you'll meet our driver on the pick up point that you agreed for the pick up to get back to Marrakech at the early evening.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Drop off in Hotels outside of the Medina will be in the front door, but for Riads inside the Medina it will be in the closest accessible parking by our cars)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ounagha, Ounagha, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
You'll have a quick stop of 10min to see the goats climbing the trees for food as they eat the argan nuts which is a very good ingredients for them and which makes the goat meat in this region one of the best in Morocco due to what they are feeded.
People there live on donations, if you want to give them something you're free, if not you're not obligated.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chichaoua, Morocco
You stop by a restaurant, for coffe or toilet break.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cooperative Marjana, R207 Douar Ait Sraidi Lhararta, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
You'll have 2 major stops depending on the time spent driving and the traffic on the road.
- You'll see how Moroccan handcraft cosmetic products are made by berber women
- You are free to enter or not, it comes back to you
- You'll take shots of the Goats climbing argan oil
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Essaouira city as a coastal city, located on the atlantic coast and very known for its monuments.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Essaouira Fishing Port, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
We suggest you to go to this area as this is one of the best things to see in Essaouira, where all fishermen meet with their little blue boats.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
The beach is amazing, you can get here for a walk, feets in the water, an amazing feeling, as the water is always around 18°C, or you can use the beach as a Solarium where you can relax and get a sun bath specially in summer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up from your accommodation.If located at +8km to 12km from city center en extra is required:- 30 EURO in total for 1-6 persons- 50 EURO in total for 7-17 PersonsPlease provide us:- Hotel's name and address- if AIRBNB please provide us residence/building name, street and apartment number
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For hotels 8km out of the city a 30€ extra (for whole group from 1-6 person) is requiered.
- (no guide is needed it is a small city except for knowing about the history, We suggest to buy a Moroccan SIM card to have internet and follow GPS by marking the monuments we quoted in section to visit)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.