Essaouira Mogador Day trip
Essaouira is one of the most peaceful and most quiet cities in the country of Morocco. All throughout the year, travelers from all over the planet visit the place just to surf and listen to good music. There are more travelers during Gnaoua Festival because it is the perfect time of the year to have a great time in the city. With that said, we are inviting you to book a one-day tour to Essaouira with us. It is the perfect time to change your sceneries and leave the noise of the Marrakech behind for a while. The laid-back atmosphere of Essaouira will surely relax your mind.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cooperative Marjana
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Beach
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Fishing Port
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tafetachte, Morocco
We will leave Marrakech at 8 o’clock in the morning, and we will drive to Essaouira. While we are on our way, you will have the chance to witness a different side of Morocco which is the countryside. You will see the stunning view right before your eyes, and you will even see the many Argan trees that are growing by the road. We will stop for a while to give you enough time to take photographs of the place. If we’re lucky, we might see some goats that are eating the Argan trees.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cooperative Marjana, R207 Douar Ait Sraidi Lhararta, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
After that, we will visit a women’s cooperative so you can see the process of how they produce cosmetics and oil out of Argan nuts. If you want, you can also buy some Argan oil and Amlou which is a kind of paste that consist of honey, almonds and Argan oil.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Essaouira Ramparts, Rue Skala, Essaouira Morocco
Upon arriving at Essaouira, we will give you a guided tour. We will visit many historical locations at Essaouira. We can also take a walk at in the Medina and explore the colorful and little streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Essaouira Fishing Port, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
We will also have the opportunity to visit the port and witness the activities that the fishermen do every day. Aside from that, we will also go to the Squala which is a 15th-century fortress that served as a protection of the city from the enemies. The fort was very useful during the times when Portuguese tried to invade the city. It is also a great shooting site for Game of Thrones and other TV shows.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Essaouira Beach, Essaouira Morocco
After enjoying all of those, we will rest for a bit and have our lunch. The remaining time of the tour will be for swimming, surfing or a seashore stroll.
We will arrive at 7 o’clock in the evening in Marrakech where you can proceed with your evening activities after exploring one of the most beautiful cities in North Africa.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
he pickup will take place the client's accommodation in MarrakechAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/17/2019 - 9/4/2026
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.