Essaouira Mogador Full day trip from Marrakech
Day trip to Essaouira, the train Mogador built on a rocky peninsula, with its ramparts in the ocean, its medina in white and blue tones, its busy port and its long sandy beaches.
The history of Essaouira dates back to the 8th century BC. The Phoenicians stopped there on the road of the equator. The real founder of the city was the Alaouite Sultan Mohamed Abdallah Sidi Mohamed, who was born to the construction of Theodore Cornut, architect and student of Vauban Essaouira is now a nice little fishing port at the arrival of the sardines and crustaceans are sold at the auction. On the docks, the fishermen repair the red nets.
Enjoy the sardine grilled in the harbor's small restaurants, then discover the Port's Sqala, a crenellated bastion built to protect the harbor and the city. It consists of two fortified wings behind the Navy gate. Leaving the port Sqala, enter Moulay Hassan square.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle Fuel included
- Professional Driver / Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Essaouira, Beach Essaouira Beach, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
One of the most requested day trips from Marrakech, this day trip to Mogador will allow you to explore the city of Essaouira, enjoy a full day trip to the port, the sekkala, old medina, the Jewish town and enjoy a fish lunch at the port. Visit of a women cooperative of argan oil. Experience the steps of making argan.
Visit the fishing town of Essaouira and explore the old harbor
Take incredible pictures of the monumental "Marin gate"
Stroll through the old medina Mogador
Explore the old Jewish Quarter
Visit the Sqala of the Kasbah at your own pace
Visit of Argan cooperative running by local women
Enjoy the argan forest in Morocco
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- we trust all the safety measures that you sugested and we will make it happen
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.