Essaouira Private Tour from Marrakech
Take a full-day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech and spend time in the laid-back fishing town. En-route, stop to visit an an Argan Women’s Co-operative to see the women at work extracting oil from argan nuts, and then continue your journey westward. Essaouira is fortunate to have an excellent climate, with cool sea breezes in the summer and warming lowland air in winter. This lovely climate, together with its beautiful Portuguese architecture, has always attracted artists and poets, but it continues to be a traditional fishing port at its heart to this day.
Essaouira is the perfect destination for a day trip away from the hustle and bustle of busy Marrakech, with a vast array of things to do and try including: shopping in the souks for leatherwork, metalwork, glazed pottery, jewellery, brightly colored carpets, original art, olives, spices, rare argan oil and more.
Visit the port and watch fishermen landing their catch or learn how boats are crafted using centuries-old techniques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Join a full-day guided tour of Essaouira, former Phoenician trading port. Baptized “Mogador” by the Portuguese, the city is a unique citadel and cultural melting pot fostering artists of all types and known for its fishing, amazing market..
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private tour option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.