Essaouira: Quad 2-hour ride
A beautiful quad ride on the forest, beaches and dunes of Essaouira. This course gives you the opportunity to see diverse and remarkable landscapes for life, to talk to local fishermen and see how they catch sea urchins, to experience thrills as if, by a miracle, you drive a machine to travel in the world. space-time to finally be in the middle of a disert.
N.B: If you prefer to go in 2 on a single Quad: You pay: 65 €.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmet, Jacket, Gloves, Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diana Quad Essaouira, 60 Quartier, Diabat 44000, Morocco
You will be assisted by a confirmed instructor who will teach you the basics of the quad so that you can fully enjoy your sport! Our instructor will adapt to the level of each and will accompany you on all your outings. Even the youngest can enjoy the quad, safely! You will evolve in a beautiful setting, conducive to sensations with an alternation of forests, deserted beaches and beautiful dunes that will allow you to fully enjoy the joys of quad.
Depending on the duration you choose, you can go to the Cape Sim lighthouse to see the small fishing village of Sidi Kaouki. We can organize custom outings on request. Each quad can accommodate 1 or 2 people, depending on your preferences.
Departure Point :Diabat, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
You can either join us on your own or contact us to collect from your place of residence or from a place of your choice.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The rate for 2 adults on a single quad is: 65 €
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.