For a change of scene, this is a lovely day out to the coast. Leaving your accommodation at 7h or 8h am (an early breakfast can be arranged for you in advance in your hotel ), you will drive due West to the Atlantic port town of Essaouira. Passing the infamous ‘goats in the trees’ and Argan country (the oil derived from the Argan tree is reputed to be one of the most expensive in the world) and with a stop en route, arriving in Essaouira for lunch (not included). You can then stroll around the medina, or watch the fishing boats coming in, or take a camel /horse ride on the beach before returning to Marrakech around 5-6 pm.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- professional driver - guide
- An air con car
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on the way
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- This trip will be an exceptional site along the Atlantic Ocean, a rocky peninsula is braving the waves: Essaouira, ancient Mogador which was previously occupied by Portuguese on the 16th century. It surprises by its unique architecture, its houses with blues hutters, and its fortifications with cannons pointing the ocean.
The city was fortified by a French architect and is nowadays a secret refuge for rock stars such as Jimmy Hendrix or Cat Stevens.
Appreciated for its tempered climate pleasant all year long, as well as it's magnificent ramparts, the Sqala and its doors, its amazing Medina, typical mosques, synagogues and churches. Also many craftsmen are specialized in marquetry with Thuyas roots .They offer a wide range of items, from the small souvenir until great furniture.
20 minutes before Essaouira, women in local villages offer a relaxing and cultural break. Thanks to women’s associations, we can discover the way they extract Argan oil. This is the unique place in the world where the argan tree grows and gives to its oil nutritive, cosmetic and medical virtues.
Departure Point :We are flixable and departure time can always be updated depending on your request
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Any where you prefer
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.