Essence of Milan Walking Tour with Skip the Line Entrance to Duomo Cathedral
Take the chance to visit the places of Milan and its famous Duomo cathedral. Feel the vibes of the most cosmopolitan city of Italy! Walk through the streets, listening your guide tell you about history and curiosities of Milan. Visit the Sforza Castle courtyards, one of the most emblematic buildings in Milan that houses many wonderful and interesting museums and then, continue along Via Dante and Piazza dei Mercanti that was the old heart of trades. Next, you will see the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the first shopping arcade ever built, where you can spend some time between elegant shops and cafés, here you will do a little lucky ritual, which seems take tourists back to city. Crossing the Galleria you will approach to Piazza della Scala, where is the Opera Theatre which takes its name. Last but not least, you will enter the Duomo Cathedral and marvel in front of its stained glass windows and the big naves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Duomo Cathedral admission ticket.
- Blue Badge local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
The Sforza Castle is a fortress in the middle of the city, built in the 15th century by Francesco Sforza, Duke of Milan. It was the residence of the Sforza family and considered a symbol of domination. Here lived famous personalities like Michelangelo and Leonardo.
Pass By: Via Dante, 20121 Milan Italy
Via Dante is one of the most important streets of Milan, plenty of shops and cafès. This street connects Duomo square to Piazza Castello, in fact, along this road you have the opportunity to enjoy the view of the Sforza Castle, which makes a suggestive background.
Pass By: Teatro alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
La Scala is one of the most prestigious theaters in the world, it was built in neoclassical style and inaugurated in 1778. This theatre hosts the most important artists of classical music, ballet and opera.
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
This gallery, dedicated to King Vittorio Emanuele II from which it takes its name, connects Piazza Duomo to Piazza della Scala and it is full of stucco frescoes and iron decorations. In addition to being a beautiful example of art, this gallery is the main Milanese shopping artery, thanks to the presence of many elegant shops and cafés.
Pass By: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
The Duomo of Milan, built in a fascinating Gothic style, is the biggest church in Italy ( excluding San Pietro’s basilic,which is in the Vatican city) and the main cathedral of the city. It is considered the symbol of Milan especially for the golden statue of the Virgin Mary (called Madunina by the locals) on top, that protects the city.
Departure Point :Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.