Essential Lucerne Photography Tour
The Essential Lucerne Private Photo Tour is rich in photographic possibilities, complete with remarkable iconic Landmarks and interesting back-streets with secret vantage points. Lucerne is culturally diverse offering a fantastic contrast of old and new, and offers a lot of creative photography experiences. If you wish, i will photograph you and your private party along the tour so you can get back home with long lasting memories.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- City walking tour
- Photo Tips
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lion Monument, Denkmalstrasse 4, Lucerne 6006 Switzerland
Visit Lion monument
Pass By: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
Visit Chapel bridge
Pass By: KKL Luzern - Lucerne Culture and Convention Centre, Europaplatz 1, Lucerne 6005 Switzerland
Pass By: Museggmauer, Lucerne 6006 Switzerland
Visit the old city wall
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our pricing is per Tour NOT per person so if there are 3 or more in your group, you’ll probably pay less than if you took a big tour.
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.