Essential Portland Bike Tour
Explore Portland Oregon! This signature bike tour is an ideal introduction to the City of Roses. Visit historic Old Town, pedal the Waterfront Esplanade, cruise the Green Park Block corridors and explore the Pearl District with our experienced guides and comfortable rides.
• Minimum age is 10 years
• Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Bike and helmet
- Rain gear (if raining)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cycle Portland - Bike Tours, Rentals, Repairs, 117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97209-3903
Meet us at our convenient downtown location and pick out bikes as we get ready to head out on the town. Rolling through the heart of China Town and in to Tom McCall Waterfront Park, our first stop is at the Japanese American Historical Plaza for a bit of history and a look at the ever changing cityscape.
Continuing on, participants experience world class bike paths and scenic vistas of the Portland skyline on our way to visiting green neighborhoods and successful commerce spaces.
Enjoy the smooth path through Portland’s Park Blocks and visit our newest park for a look at modern design techniques and a look in to the future of community spaces. This bike tour would not be complete without a cruise through the Pearl district – a hotspot for the incredible food, beer, and craft culture here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :117 NW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are following all the directives from our local health authorities and are sanitizing all equipment daily. Guests are required to wear masks while in close proximity to other cyclists. Refunds will always be available for virus related cancellations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.