Estancia Santa Susana, gaucho day
Estancia Santa Susana is located in the Campana district, near the town of Los Cardales, about 83 km from Buenos Aires.
When you arrive in Santa Susana, the day will begin with a reception with empanadas and wine. You will be invited to visit the museum and the local church before riding a horse or carriage to explore the room.
When you return to the restaurant, savor the incredible "Parrillada" (Argentine barbecue with different meat specialties) accompanied by salads and drinks (red and white wine, soda, water and coffee). Try the mate (hot infusion made with the herb of the mate) and finish with a delicious local sweet, the "cake".
During lunch and after this, enjoy a folkloric show with tango and music and dance. The gauchos will show you their ability with horses and weapons. Get ready to participate in the show. Around 5:00 pm, the activities in the stay will end and it will be time to return to Buenos Aires.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Traditional empanadas Argentine barbecue lunch Drinks (water, soft drinks, white and red wine)
- Horse or carriage ride Folk show
- Pick up and return to any accommodation in downtown Buenos Aires
- Entry/Admission - Estancia Santa Susana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia Santa Susana, Ruta Provincial 6 188, Los Cardales B2814HIE Argentina
You can learn from the history of the Gaucho, its history and see some gaucho games, typical dances.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby, they will arrive with a Summa Group sign.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.