Esterhazy Palace Guided Tour
The palace tour shows the magnificent apartment of the Esterházy wives and provides a glimpse into the lives and worlds of three charismatic ladies: Maria Josefa Hermenegilda, née Princess Liechtenstein, passionate patroness of Joseph Haydn; Maria Theresia, née Princess von Thurn und Taxis, lionized beauty at the Congress of Vienna, and Lady Sarah Child-Villiers.
Meet personalities from the past and discover the fascinating and moving stories of their loves, marital bliss and troubles. The palace chapel and the Haydnsaal – world-famous for its acoustics – are further highlights of this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Esterhazy
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Esterhazy, Esterhazyplatz 5, Eisenstadt 7000 Austria
Esterházy Palace in Eisenstadt is one of the most beautiful baroque palaces in Austria and presents a fascinating view of the resplendent life once lived at the court of the Princes Esterházy.
Take a look at the exhibition „The apartment of the Princess“, the Palace Chapel and the world famous Haydnsaal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Esterházy Palace, Esterhazyplatz 1, 7000 Eisenstadt, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.