Estoril, Cascais or Sintra Shared Transfer to Lisbon
Save money on expensive private taxis with a shared shuttle transfer to Lisbon Airport, Port or Train Station Gare Oriente from your Estoril, Cascais or Sintra hotel. Skip the long lines on landing or the hassle of using the public transportation system with a reliable 24/7 service.
Enjoy a hassle free transfer service to Lisbon Airport, Port or Train Station from your Estoril, Cascais or Sintra hotel. Arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed and experience a door-to-door service with a professional driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by shared air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-way transfer from the airport to the city center
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger
- Clean & Safe Stamp
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Book a shared transfer from your Estoril, Cascais or Sintra hotel to the Lisbon airport, Port terminal or train station Gare Oriente. This 1-way, 45-minute service. Transfers for 1-3 passengers are by car and for 4-8 passengers by modern 8-passenger vehicle. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
From this point all you need to do is relax and enjoy the comfortable drive to your destination in an air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy a hassle-free shared transfer from your Estoril, Cascais or Sintra hotel, and experience a personal meet and greet. Sit back and relax in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get useful tips.
Departure Point :
OtherCascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal2710 Sintra, Portugal2765 Estoril, Portugal
Return Detail :Lisbon, PortugalLisbon Portela Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.