Eswatini Hiking Trail
Its best scenic park in eswatini
excellent opportunity to enjoy the outdoor in eswatini
Also if you need to do the canopy tour can be here
perfect for nature loves.
per adult from
5 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Malolotja Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malolotja Nature Reserve, 20 Km North of Mbabane, H100 Eswatini (Swaziland)
The Nature Reserve in Malolotja is well known for their excellent range of self-guided hiking trails, offering the opportunity to visitors to experience nature at a pace suited to their group. What better way to explore Eswatini’s many and varied highlands, forests, and reserves than on foot. There are paths and trails in many locations across the country allowing for hikes from a couple of hours to many days in duration, and give access to places and views that are inaccessible by vehicle.
You will be spoilt with stunning trails, rare flowers, abundant bird- and wildlife, as well as the vibrant Swazi culture.
woza Nawe Tours hiking trails are customized with the intrepid and adventurous guest in mind. Guests can expect to experience exceptional scenery, the unique and vibrant Swazi Culture, and wildlife extravaganza.
We will offer you the opportunity to hike the most scenic park, here you will see most of the flora and fauna this lots of small game that will make it much more feel like the african savanna.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :371 Fonteyn Rd, Mbabane, Eswatini
Departure Time :6/11/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.