Ethnic Emirati Cuisine at Al Khayma Heritage House
Exploring the fascinating Emirati heritage house while enjoying the traditional cuisine is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Join us and indulge in the excitement and thrill of having an ethnic Emirati cuisine at Al Khayma Heritage House.
Enjoy the delicious taste of authentic cuisines filled with flavors.
Explore and experience the fascinating Emirati Culture.
Admire the beautiful architectural beauty of the heritage house.
Learn more about the Emirati architecture and its transition.
Click fascinating pictures of the unique exhibits in the Emirati house.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Traditional Emirati cuisine at Al Khayma Heritage House
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off (available at additional cost)
- Any extra expenses
- Tipping (not mandatory, but appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant, Historical Neighbourhood - Al Fahidi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Have you ever explored a traditional Emirati house & its cuisine? We shall have a delicious lunch or dinner and observe the architecture of the Emirati house before taking wonderful pictures of the Heritage House, Artifacts, Areesh, Al Khayma; the tent while enjoying the traditional vipes.
Breakfast time: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Dinner / lunch time: 12:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant, Historical Neighbourhood - Al Fahidi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is available in 6 options. Therefore, please make sure that the menu is selected at the time of booking itself.
- Luggage or large bags and smoking indoors are not allowed on this tour.
- The tour is all about enjoying the time inside the house, experiencing the delicious Emirati cuisine and taking great photos in the venue before or after the food.
- Pick up and drop off service available upon request with an additional charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.