Ethnic Minority Visit By Jeep From Hoi An
Embark on a jam-packed day trip with this adventure into Vietnam’s central highlands. Start your journey cruising through quaint villages and hamlets in the Thu Bon river delta on your way to the ethnic minority Co Tu village of Bho Hoong. Experience the village first hand and enjoy guided village walk with a local resident of the village before enjoying a traditional Co Tu lunch and music performance. After lunch, you will have time to learn how to shoot Co Tu Crossbow. Wooden crossbows went with the Co Tu into the mountains and forests for hunting animals and birds. During Vietnam’s wars of resistance, crossbows were used to fight the enemy. This weapon is so important to the Co Tu that it is always carried whenever they go out.
After the village visit we make our way through the tea plantations to another Co Tu town of Trung Mung. Here we visit the former king of the Co Tu people, Y Kong and his family and enjoy a delicious cup of tea or coffee (or for the more adventurous), a nip of traditional Co Tu rice wine. Enjoy the traditional wood carvings and other Co Tu cultural items as we enjoy our beverages.
Your return to Hoi An is a scenic trip, via the spectacular Non Nuoc beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation by jeep as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Express Travel Agency - Hoi An Branch, 30 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
● Take jeep journey to an ethnic minority village
● Have time to learn how to shoot Co Tu Crossbow.
● Enjoy the traditional wood carvings
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
2021_Hotel Pick Up in Hoi An City Center32 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Caution: Not allowed for children under 6 years old
- Hotel in Hoi An City
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.