Etna & Wine Tour
Explore Mount Etna on tour from Catania! You will be introduced to the landscapes and geology of the Volcano from our naturalistic and passionate guide.
Following a hiking route up to 2000 meters, you will have the chance to admire forests, craters, lava formations, and scenic views of the mountain. Snowshoes are provided during the winter season.
You will visit a volcanic cave using the equipment provided from us (helmets and torches).
At lunchtime we will stop in a nice local Winery. You will have lunch with a rustic appetizer, a first course of typical pasta, tasting three Sicilian DOC wines.
During the afternoon we will move to Zafferana Etnea for the visit of a local farm to taste genuine products (honey, creams, marmalades).
The tour will be in English and Italian. Upon request also in French or Spanish.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service via Jeep or minibus from Catania
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Trekking shoes, wind jackets, helmets and torches
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Trekking up to 2000 meters on the Northern-East side of the Etna, accompained by our guide.
Visit of a cave of volcanic origins with the equipment provided by us (helmets and torches).
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Zafferana Etnea, Zafferana Etnea, Province of Catania, Sicily
Visit a local farm in the village of Zafferana Etnea, where you can taste typical products like honey, creams, marmalades.
Departure Point :Piazza Federico di Svevia, 32, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from Piazza Federico di Svevia 32 in Catania. (We guarantee also a pick up at an agreed meeting point upon booking).Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- English and Italian guide are always available, French and Spanish are subject to availability. Upon booking, we will confirm you if the language required is available.
- Guests need to wear trekking shoes and bring a jacket. We can provide trekking shoes and jackets for free at the moment of the booking if requested.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan, celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.