Etna and Alcantara
Our guides are all expert connoisseurs of the places covered by the excursions and highly trained (graduates in geology, natural sciences or related subjects) and they will take care of you in every aspect and for the duration of the tour.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - For lunch you will reach a typical restaurant on Etna. The menu includes rustic appetizer, first course and coffee all accompanied by water and local wine.
- You will take advantage of helmets and torches supplied by us for visiting the cave.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
- Entry/Admission - Alcantara River Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Our guide, expert and passionate connoisseur of Etna, will lead you along nature trails to reach some of the more than 250 lateral craters of Etna (altitude 1,800 / 2,000 m). During the walk in the woods and lava fields, the main volcanic products and processes will be explained, as well as the local flora and fauna.
You will visit a cave of volcanic origin (depending on the presence of snow or volcanic activity the visit will not be carried out) taking advantage of helmets and torches supplied by us. Our guide will explain his training, the main characteristics and socio-economic uses.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Alcantara River Park, Castiglione di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
In the afternoon they will meet in the "Alcantara gorges". Its suggestive gorges produced and modeled by natural processes, will be the background for a moment of relaxation and recreation within the fresh waters of the homonymous river
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide / driver will meet you at the agreed pick-up pointAirports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.