ETNA and Taormina departing from Cefalù, Private Tour
Discover Etna and Taormina during this private full day tour with driver.
Explore Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe, which has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will reach Taormina, one of the most beautiful and well-known cities in Sicily.
You can experience the romance of Taormina, walking through its medieval streets.
Discover unique scents, sounds and panoramas, such as the Greek-Roman Theater, the Corvaja Palace, the Church of S. Caterina, Piazza IX Aprile and the Duomo with its famous fountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Child seats (on request)
- Bilingual Italian-English driver
- Pick-up service from / to hotel / port
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Tourist guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
The tour includes a visit to the largest active volcano in Europe: Etna or Mongibello. Going up to the summit you will cross various landscapes. From the highest points, you can enjoy a spectacular panorama that extends to the island of Malta.
Etna became Unesco heritage in 2013.
You can go up through the road that leads to the Sapienza refuge (1,923 meters). The refuge houses a well-stocked bar and shopping area. A large panoramic terrace is also available to guests, where you can relax while enjoying a splendid view over much of eastern Sicily.
From the refuge you can take the cable car for a fee to reach an altitude of 2500 meters. From there you can visit on foot or continue by off-road vehicle, to get to the crater area, located at an altitude of 2920 meters.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
Taormina is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island. Once arrived, the driver will accompany you to Porta Messina, the access point to the pedestrian area of the city.
From here you can visit the historic center of Taormina and the splendid Greek-Roman Theater (entrance fee extra).
You can stroll along its medieval streets, to admire its breathtaking views and enjoy its excellent gastronomy. Do not miss the suggestive panoramic terrace overlooking the sea, a delightful meeting place, a famous center of Taormina's social life. All of this is Piazza IX Aprile, the most famous square in Taormina which opens onto the main town street (Corso Umberto), with its many outdoor cafes, religious buildings and historic buildings that frame it.
For shopping enthusiasts, Taormina is the ideal place to buy clothing, souvenirs and works of art.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from any hotel or address in Cefalù.Once the purchase is complete, we will send you the complete information (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) to contact our local operator, who will organize the withdrawal.Ports
- Capitaneria di Porto Guardia Costiera Comando LOCAMARE Cefalù, Via Presidiana, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.