Etna Grantour - Jeep & trekking
EtnaGrantour is dedicated to those who want to experience the most complete visit possible with only one day available. Generally excursions on Etna are offered in half a day with the visit of a single slope. Etna Grantour allows you to get to know 3 slopes of Etna Park starting from the Etna villages up to an altitude of about 2000 meters. Il Mattino we will dedicate to Trekking (about 2/3 hours) on the trails of the Etna park. After the "fatigues" of the walk, you will therefore have earned a refreshment stop based on local specialties. In the afternoon we will continue aboard the off-road vehicles for a 4x4 safari on off-road routes.
You will also see:
- The barren lava fields of ancient and recent castings
- The pioneer and endemic vegetation of the lavas
- Tourist locations destroyed by eruptions
- The side craters extinguished with a button panel
- The majestic caldera of the Valle del Bove
- A volcanic cave of lava flow (lava tube)
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch break with regional specialties
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valle Del Bove
What's excluded :
- Transfer from Hotel (Extra service starting from € 10)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Etna, besides being one of the most active volcanoes in the world, is certainly also among the most fascinating. It is inevitable to be the subject of numerous stories and curiosities. Its geographical position in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, with the sea at a very short distance, creates ideal conditions to develop an incredible diversity of landscapes. Whoever imagines the volcano as a desolate moor made up only of bare and raw volcanic rock, is wrong. The Etna territory extends from sea level up to 3329 m, an absolutely variable altitude based on eruptive activities! This great altitudinal difference in a relatively small space has created a unique ecosystem, within which man for millennia, has learned to coexist in quite particular conditions, defining it from always with multiple names including in the local meaning prevails A ' Muntagna. Etna is therefore often called an island on the island and through our tours you will have the opportunity to discover all its beauty. On June 21st 2013 the Etna volcano was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Valle Del Bove, 95019 Zafferana Etnea, Sicily Italy
Etna Grantour provides an inevitable stop to watch the spectacle of the Valle del Bove, a natural amphitheater generated by the collapse of ancient eruptive centers. A unique place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Sant'Alfio, 95039 Trecastagni CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer is included from our meeting point in the town of Trecastagni. If the participants have their own car we recommend reaching the meeting point where you can park for free. If guests do not have a car, it is possible to request a transfer with a shuttle service from their hotel or other place (starting from € 15 from Catania and € 25 from Taormina. Fees and per person).
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 11/1/2021
Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.