Etna Morning Experience
Explore Mount Etna on tour from Catania! You will be introduced to the landscapes and geology of the Volcano from our naturalistic and passionate guide.
Following a hiking route up to 2000 meters on the Southern slope of Etna, you will have the chance to admire forests, craters, lava formations, and scenic views of the mountain.
You will visit a volcanic cave using the equipment provided from us (helmets and torches).
After the trekking, you will stop to enjoy an outdoor picnic made of typical Sicilian Street food, accompanied by water and red Etna wine. During the Winter Season, due to the low temperatures, the outdoor picnic would be substituted with lunch with pizza or typical products in a nice Chalet.
The tour is in Italian and English. Upon request also in Spanish and French.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service via Jeep (no Off Road) or minibus from Catania
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Trekking shoes, wind jackets, helmets and torches
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna, 95030 Nicolosi, Sicily Italy
Visit the Southern Slope of Etna, trekking at 2000 meters accompanied by our guide.
Explore a cave of volcanic origins with the equipment provided by us (helmets and torches).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Federico di Svevia, 32, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from Piazza Federico di Svevia 32 in Catania. (We guarantee also a pick up at an agreed meeting point upon booking).Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- English and Italian guide are always available, French and Spanish are subject to availability. Upon booking, we will confirm you if the language required is available.
- Guests need to wear trekking shoes and bring a jacket. We can provide trekking shoes and jackets for free at the moment of the booking if requested.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian, vegan, celiac option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.