Etna Private Tour - Pickup Time 08:30 from your Hotel
With this option you can personalize your tour just how you like it. The landscape, characterize by native plants, lava flows and the huge Valle del Bove creates a unique and extraordinary experience.
Hiking trails, elevation, panoramic views and areas to visit will be decided in accordance with the tour guide.
All our tour guides and drivers are certificated according to the Italian law.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic we follow all guidelines from WHO and Italian Government to guarantee your safety.
• Pickup and Transfer service, departing at 8:30 (flexible time)
• Guided tour in accordance with your wishes
• Arrival time around 14:30 (flexible time)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Nature Guide
- Pickup and Transfer service
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
A lunar landscape, native plants, fresh and old lava flows, volcanic ash dunes, a huge valley (Valle del Bove) and of course lots of lateral craters (not actives anymore) and the summit craters (the active ones) with steam, degassing and sometimes explosions. This is Mt. Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe. Hiking trails, elevation, panoramic views and areas to visit will be decided in agreement with our staff
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time 8:30 (flexible time) in front of the hotel entrance or the meeting point.It depends on the traffic jam our driver could arrive a little bit later.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.