Etna, Wine and Alcantara Tour - Small Groups from Taormina
During the friendly and engaging full day excursions on Mount Etna you will be led to the discovery of all colours and fascinating histories of our volcano. Hike on the Etna, see a lava cave, enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch and wine tasting and visit the beautiful Alcantara Gorges from a panoramic point of view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Equipment (Hiking boots, helmets, torches)
- Expert Naturalistic Guide
- Entry/Admission - Alcantara River Park
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porta Catania di Taormina, Corso Umberto, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Tour starting point (pickups by accommodation or in agreed meeting points in Taormina available)
Stop At: Monti Sartorius, Via Mareneve, Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
Area of the trekking part.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcantara River Park, Castiglione di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
Afternoon visit to the Alcantara Gorges.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Hike on the Etna, see a lava cave, enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch and wine tasting and visit the beautiful Alcantara Gorges from a panoramic point of view.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation address/hotel in the Taormina - Giardini Naxos area: we will contact you to confirm the pickup outside/nearby the hotel or at a convenient meeting point (for Castelmola, Trappitello and Letojanni we have fixed meeting points).Ports
- Giardini Naxos
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian/vegan/gluten free options are available, please specify any dietary requirements in the booking request
- Please let us know your shoe sizes if you require hiking boots
- Tours in other languages (French and Spanish) can only be arranged upon request, if received with adequate notice.
- We suggest dressing according to the season (consider that the temperature on Etna is usually lower)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The trip is not recommended for participants suffering form heart diseases or other serious medical conditions
- Customers will be contacted the day before the tour to confirm the pickup details (hotel if possibile, or in a meeting point nearby).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not recommend participation for pregnant women after the 4th month.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.