Etna Wine Tour by Land Rover from Taormina
Full day Off-Road experience to Etna Volcano and Alcantara Gorges including stop at two Wineries to enjoy local cuisine and excellent wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Excursion by Land Rover (or similar)
- Basic English speaking driver
- Equipment (helmets)
- Two tasting of wine and local products at Wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
After a glance at Alcantara Gorges, go up the volcano travelling both on regular and off-road paths visiting lava formations and two wineries. Wine tasting and local products included.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95012 Castiglione di Sicilia, Province of Catania, Italy
Visit a medieval villlage perched on a hill
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The service will be operated by a 6 seats Land Rover, but to guarantee to all customers a window seat, we suggest You to book the servoce for maximum 5 people
- Wine ad alcoholic drinks served only to adults (minimum age 18)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended: back problems, pregnant women an infants
- DRESS CODE: -from March to May & from October to November: pack winter coat and dress sturdy shoes or hiking boots; -from June to September: pack a waterproof shell and dress in layers. Dress comfortable shoes or sneakers; do not forget you sun screen, sun glasses and sun hat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.