Eumundi Markets and Sunshine Coast Day Trip from Brisbane
Check out Australia's biggest arts and crafts market on a full-day tour from Brisbane that also takes you to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. At the Eumundi Markets, peruse wares from more than 600 local vendors before taking off to explore the charming mountain town of Montville. Later at the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, snap photos of the Glass House Mountains and take an optional guided walk through the rain forest. Love the ocean? Upgrade your trip to include a visit to Noosa, famous for its gorgeous beach, high-end shops and restaurants.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Original Eumundi Markets, 80 Memorial Dr, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 Australia
Stop approx. 3hr
For the lovers of arts and crafts and great food!
Browse market, grab a coffee and select from wide variety of food stalls. Find unique local artisan products - where products are locally made. After the markets we then head up into the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and the Blackall ranges.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Montville, Montville, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Blackall Ranges - Montville
40 mins – browse the historic village, cafes and spectacular views of hinterland
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, 148 Mountain View Rd, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
Mary Cairncross Rainforest and Glass House Mountains.
Tour guide will take you through this beautiful Rainforest walk and spectacular. Glass House Mountain scenery
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Brisbane – 4:45pm – return to starting point Albert St - Roma Parklands Bus stop
Departure Point :276D Albert St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.