Evening boat trip Český Krumlov
Hundreds of thousands of tourists flock to the famous Bohemian town of Český Krumlov every year. A great way to make the most of the town\'s cobbled streets, little restaurants nestled on the Vltava River banks and the picturesque castle (to name but a few sights) is to take a walk. But did you know there are more unconventional alternatives?
NYes, you\'ve guessed it. A boat trip. But don\'t get us wrong. We’re not talking about a 200-foot cruise ship and a lavish 8-course menu accompanied by jazz music. Instead, you’re going to sit in an inflatable raft, float on the Vltava River that lassoes the town, and be literally spoilt for choice with footage for your Instagram story. Feel free to bring a bottle of champagne along. Or just sit back and enjoy all those million-dollar views of the moonlit UNESCO-listed castle that you wouldn’t otherwise have a chance to savour.
per adult from
What's included :
- You will get life jacket
What's excluded :
The trip, which is 45-60 minutes long, starts at 8-9 p.m. The exact time varies as we want to make sure you have the best light conditions. Expect no white water rafting although there will be a few weirs to tackle.
Whether you choose to propose to your girlfriend, celebrate a wedding anniversary or just have fun with a group of up to 6 friends, this won’t be a physically demanding trip. In fact, Tomáš Kobes, a slalom canoeist who competed at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and who is going to be your professional guide, does all the work. You don’t need to touch a paddle once.
Departure Point :Nové Spolí 120, 381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.