Evening Flavors of San Jose, Culture and Food Tasting Tour
The evening food and taco tasting walking tour is more of a progressive dinner than the typical food tour, it is also an insight into the life and culture of this beautiful town in Baja México.
Eat your way through San Jose del Cabo; enjoy of a walking tour at a relaxed pace and have plenty of time to take in and enjoy your food, drinks and the ambiance. Tequila tastings session included. Spark up a conversation and make new friends. This tour has been carefully designed for you to experience a flavorful and joyful serenade.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting (5 different eateries)
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour guide will meet you at the stairs of the Church of San Jose on the Main square of town to start the walking tour form there
First stop is at one the Mexican candy stores where you will learn about the crafting of the different sweets favored by the Mexican families;
After the market you will start walking down the streets and local neighborhoods of Downtown San Jose and you will taste different Mexican tacos and foods in local eateries, street tacos carts with "el sabor del Barrio" and at the same time you will learn about the traditions behind the Mexican recipes but also about the urban life, culture, history and folklore.
We can always customize this tour for vegetarians or vegans.
Departure Point :Misión San José del Cabo, Miguel Hidalgo S/N, Gallery District, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 06 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Let us know of Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.