Evening Food Tour with Wine Tasting in Milan
Are you in search of the ultimate culinary Italian experience in Milan? This Even Milan Food Tour with Wine Tasting is exactly what you need if you want to discover Italian food traditions and new trends in the coolest neighborhood in Milan.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Food Tasting
- Beer or wine Tasting
- If you are not a beer lover, Italian wine or craft sodas will be available at each stop
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Navigli, Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 20144 Milan Italy
This 3-hour afternoon food tour will give you the opportunity to taste Italian delicatessen paired with local craft beers. If you are not a beer lover, no worries, Italian wine or craft sodas will also be available at each stop.
During this walking tour you will visit the charming and lively Navigli district: one of Milan’s iconic places, with its remnants of the old city canal system and its new artisans and designers’ shops. Along your way, you will sample the traditional Italian Panzerotto, a fried fish cartoccio at a local eatery, an Aperitivo (Drink + fingers food) and some typical delicious Italian cheeses and cold cuts meat in a local market. Vegetarian options are also available and there will be non-alcoholic options for children!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Colonne di San Lorenzo, Corso Di Porta Ticinese, Milan Italy
You will meet your guide at the Colonne di San Lorenzo, a piece of ancient Roman ruins located in central Milan. From there, you and your guide will walk along one of the colorful streets of the city before reaching the footbridges and canals.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vicolo dei Lavandai, Vicolo Privato dei Lavandai, 20144 Milan Italy
You'll reach the historic Vicolo dei Lavandai, an alley dedicated to the working-class washerwomen. Walking along the Naviglio Grande, full of cafes, bars, shops, you will get to the dock Darsena. You will also visit the charming Cortile degli Artisti, with local paintings and sculptures.
Ending up in the heart of the “Movida Milanese” you will be free to continue your stroll until night comes and the district becomes even busier with Milan inhabitants coming out from work straight to Naviglio Grande for an Aperitivo with friends!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Solferino, 5, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests under the age of 18 may not consume alcohol on the tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.