Evening Ghost Tour in Krakow
Brace yourself to be scared on a 90-minute evening walk exploring the frightening myths, scary stories, and creepy legends on this ghost tour in Krakow. Experience the history of Krakow as it was meant to be forgotten, not remembered.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The royal city of Krakow has had a long and often glorious history. But hiding in the shadows – and sometimes in plain sight – are terrible tales of blood and brutality. Uncover these hidden stories during a shivering 90-minute evening walk to Krakow's abandoned attractions. Take part in a real ghost tour.
See the unseen. Come face-to-face with the city’s ghosts and ghouls. Feel your heart beat faster and watch out for the shadows as you take a journey around historic Krakow. Hear of city legends, terrifying secrets, and spine-chilling stories.
Meeting at the forbidden Main Market Square, your guide will take you on a stroll around the streets of the city, disclosing bloody stories that will thrill and chill.
Hear of medieval rites performed to ensure that the gates of Heaven were open to the dead. Discover pagan myths and beliefs. Learn the secrets of alchemists, and the terrible deeds of the Middle Ages.
The stories of murderers and criminals will reveal controversial characters and frightening facts about Poland’s beautiful second city. If you are afraid of the dark and enjoy being spooked, then this tour is definitely for you.
Departure Point :Church of St. Wojciech, plac Mariacki, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :7pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.