Evening Glacier Walk from Skaftafell - Extra Small Group
• Certified guides
Our guides have certification from AIMG (Association of Icelandic Mountain Guides).
• Small groups
The group size for our trips never exceeds 8 people.
• 4x4 drive
We will drive you all the way to the glacier. That means more time we can spend on ice.
• Evening departure (June - August)
If you want to avoid the crowds join us for our evening tour and enjoy the complete silence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Harness, crampons and ice axe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatnajokull Glacier, Vatnajokull National Park Iceland
In the summer we want to enjoy the daylight as much as possible. If you had enough of crowds after travelling all day and you would like to enjoy the beauty of the glacier outside of the rush hour, join us for our evening special. We will start by driving you to the glacier. After that your certified guide will show you how to put on crampons necessary for walking on ice and how to use the ice axe which will make the hiking easier. After that you are ready to enjoy all the amazing views the outlet glacier Falljökull has to offer at a time when most of the other groups are already off the ice.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Skaftafell Terminal - Tour Center, Flugvallarvegur 5, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.