Evening Hanami (Cherry Blossom) Experience with a Local
SPECIAL LIMITED SEASONAL TOUR Stroll along a famous Blossom lined canal and experience true Hanami with a local.
Cherry Blossom season in Tokyo is so beautiful, and even more so in the evening when lanterns and lights turn the tree-lined streets into a magical fairyland. Nakameguro is a trendy, beautiful neighborhood, famous for its 2km route along the Meguro River/Canal. This entire route is lined with cherry trees and it must be seen in person to really get a feeling for how beautiful the cherry trees are. Taste local treats and beverages, explore the history of the district and enjoy a dinner at an amazing izakaya that features seasonal dishes.
Sakura season is short and it's impossible to predict exact dates each year but we will be offering this limited edition tour in the time period most famous for Hanami. With our guide, learn about the area, the meaning and reason behind Sakura season, and taste local specialties that are bound to be pleasing to the eye and to the palate.
per adult from
What's included :
- One drink included
- Try local dishes at 5 food stops with dinner in a restaurant
- Local snacks and sweets
- Sightseeing and shopping time
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Meguro River Cherry Blossoms Promenade
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest’s expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nakameguro Ekimae Machikado Park, 3-chōme-4-2 Kamimeguro, Meguro City, Tokyo 153-0051, Japan
Let's meet in front of Segafredo, at the Nakameguro Station. And then, experience a 3-hour tour around the canal & trendy Nakameguro area.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Meguro River Cherry Blossoms Promenade, 2 Chome-6 Nakameguro, Meguro City, Tokyo 152-0000, Japan
Join us on this walking tour along the canal and around the vibrant restaurant and shopping area. Taste local treats and beverages, explore the history of the district, and enjoy a dinner at an amazing izakaya that features seasonal dishes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :3-chōme-4-3 Kamimeguro, Meguro City, Tokyo 153-0051, Japan
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Nakameguro, Meguro City, Tokyo 153-0061, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.