Evening Kayak Excursion - Rehoboth Bay
Learn the basics of kayaking with an ACA Certified Kayak Instructor while enjoying an evening 75 minute guided kayak excursion on the Rehoboth Bay. Paddle along the shallow waterways while birds soar above. Look for Osprey, Great Blue Heron, Green Heron and Bald Eagles that frequent the area. Paddle next to Thompson Island, where ancient burial grounds are protected by the state park. Soak up the evening sun and feel the breeze on your skin as you paddle along on this excursion designed for beginners or recreational experiences. Sunset excursions tend to be cooler than daytime excursions in the summer.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Kayaking Equipment, Paddles and Safety Gear.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Bug Spray
Arrive on site, check in, sign a waiver, secure your valuables in your car. We will provide safety equipment and instruction before launching. Photos are provided if you would like. We can airdrop or text. Next we will paddle into the Rehoboth Bay after some practice in our cove.
Departure Point :125 McKinley St, Dewey Beach, DE 19971, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for infants
- Not allowed if travelers do not know how to swim.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those weighing more than kayak capacity.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- contactless liability waivers available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.