Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai with Sanboarding Camel ride & BBQ
Want to experience the bygone Bedouin life? Well, visit our desert camp where you can indulge in traditional Arabic activities like Shisha smoking, Henna tattooing, sumptuous barbeque dinner, Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance. Also, get your pulse racing through an exhilarating dune bashing session and sandboarding. Experience the aura of the desert by riding on a camel.
Pay a visit to our exclusive desert camp
Experience an electrifying dune bashing session
Have a crack at sandboarding
Ride on a camel also known as the ‘ship of the desert’
Indulge in traditional Arabic activities like Shisha smoking, Henna Tattooing, Arabic makeover and so on
Feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee) & Dates
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Sunset view photo stop
- Barbecue meal (open buffet) with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Camel Feeding
- Falcon experience “ Photos”
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Alcoholic beverages
- After a prompt pick up from your hotel or selected location, you will be taken to the Lahbab desert. Your time at the desert starts with a spine-tingling dune bashing session. Add to your thrills by surfing on a sandboard, a very popular desert sport activity.
Then you will be taken to the desert camp where you will be welcomed with soft drinks, Gahwa, Gaymat etc. Once you have refreshed yourself, step outside the camp for a ‘desert ship’ ride.
Then, indulge in traditional Arabic activities like Shisha smoking, Henna Tattooing, dressing up in traditional Arab attire, posing with a falcon and so on.
Further, a beautiful Tanoura dance will be performed at the centre stage. Soon, you will be invited to feast on a sumptuous BBQ dinner. Once you have eaten, then you will be treated to a beautiful Ladies Khaliji Dance performance - your last activity for the day.
Then, you will be transferred back to your hotel or selected location.
• Dubai Safari Park, Al Awir Road Al Warqa 5, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• BBQ Chicken
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- Tour duration may vary depending on city traffic
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing. Please book a private option so that the parents have the full responsibility
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The land cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS, and a First Aid box
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Ladies Khaliji Dance) will not be available during the mentioned dates 3 & 20th April 2019 / 6, 22 & 25 May 2019 / 1, 3 & 5 June 2019 / 10,11 & 31 August 2019 / 9 September 2019 / 3, 9 & 30 November 2019 / 2 December 2019 or any special Islamic days as per UAE law (Date may vary as per the UAE law and Season time).
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.