Evening skating on Medeu skating rink
Wanna feel the vibe of Almaty evening and feel energy of youth?
Then "Medeo" skating is a perfect choice for you!
Skating, in fact, will cheer you up and the night view to the sky, being surrounded by the snowy magnificent mountains to feast your eyes, the fresh air to glut your soul!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Medeo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medeo, Gornaya St 465, Almaty 050020, Kazakhstan
The Medeo outdoor ice skating ring is designed as a huge speed skating and Bandy area. Bandy is a team winter sport played on ice, in which skaters use sticks to direct a ball into the opposing team’s goal. The Medeo rink was constructed in 1949, and the first competition took place at the stadium on the February 4th, 1951. To begin with it was naturally frozen by its location, but, to control its use, it now has a normal refrigerated The statistics of the ring are really impressive. It is located on the eastern outskirts of Almaty at an altitude of 1,69o metres and has an area of 10.5 thousand square meters of ice. The altitude has made the ring the highest skating ring in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Almaty Airport, Almaty Kazakhstan
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.