Evening stroll through Aachen (public)
Aachen's historic old town invites you to stroll. Get to know Aachen's old town at atmospheric dusk! Let yourself be guided through narrow streets and historical squares through the 2000 year old history of Aachen.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided city tour along the most important sights, ...
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aachen, Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
The evening stroll leads along the most important sights (Elisenbrunnen, monuments, Aachen Cathedral, Aachen City Hall ...) through Aachen's old town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :aachen tourist service e.V., Friedrich-Wilhelm-Platz, 52062 Aachen, Germany
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- According to the current CoronaSCHVo in the version dated May 30, 2020, we must ensure that the time of arrival and departure is recorded in writing and that this data is stored for four weeks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.