Evening Yangon Street Food Tour
Explore the backstreets of Yangon as they come alive in the evening
Enjoy the best Taste of some Myanmar Traditional foods or snacks
Experience the living culture of Yangon and its rich history while walking
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - The best choice of traditional snacks , local tea, vegetable BBQ and local draught beer.
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Let’s meet up at Immanuel Baptist Church at 04:00 pm and find our guide who will be wearing Yangon Street Food Tour Shirt and then we will start wander around the Mahabandoola Park to feel the stunning of View of Monuments like City Hall, Independent Monument, etc…
After that we will stroll down the Pansodan Street which is famous for its historical street side: plenty of colonial buildings which won’t let you go without taking photos of them. . You’ll stop for a refreshing drink and snack – Now you’ll have a chance to taste two kinds of Burmese Tea: Green Tea and sweet tea which condensed milk and sugar. Enjoy and city’s traditional culture here.
(If the time permits, you are to Pansodan Jetty to see the stunning Sunset.)
If you’re still seeking serenity after walking, now you’ll pass through a Second hand street Market: see a world where street-side vendors dominate the landscape where you can get everything from vegetables to Gold.
Finally we will head to Yangon’s famous 19th Street located in China town. On the way you’ll see street food vendors side by side with their charcoal grills, cooking up all sorts of meats and veggies. This is the place to go for street food in Yangon, where there’s lots of outdoors seating, bustling local life and plenty of beer. We will enjoy the best taste of local BBQ and local Beer. Then your guide will say “Good bye” to you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Emmanuel Baptist Church, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :19th Street, 19th St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.