【Evenue】 Myanmar Craft Beer “BurBrit” Tasting Half Day Tour
Myanmar beer (BurBrit) born in 2014 as a result of a Myanmar man (Burmese) and a British man (British) who had a dream of having a micro-brewery and who wanted to have their own micro brewery and a British man (British) accidentally met in Singapore. (The owner's Burmese and British initials of nationality are combined and named). Since launching in 2014, we have applied for a license, invited German beer brewing experts, and repeated trial manufactures, and the first beer was brewed as BurBrit in 2016. The reason to distinguish it from other beers in Myanmar is the high quality malt, hops, yeast, imported from the United States, freshness by not containing any additives, preservatives or chemical seasonings, and Germany-made It is a Brewing machine.
It is a small brewery, why not enjoy delicious local beer while watching the sunset?
It may be interesting to enjoy a special beer for a limited time using seasonal fruits (dragon fruit, seinteron mango, etc.)! ?
※ Tour will be mixed use.
※ Alcohol offer is limited to customers over 20 years old. There are also soft drinks such as mineral water and cola at the tasting area.
※ Tasting is either one mug per person (one type) or multiple types of tasting with cocktail glass. If you drink more than that, please pay extra on the spot.
※ We and BirBrit Brewery are not responsible for any injury, trouble or accident caused by the behavior not following the instructions of the guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting is either one mug per person (one type) or multiple tastings with a cocktail glass. If you drink more than that, please pay extra on the spot.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Brewery tour fee
- Entry/Admission - Burbrit Brewery
What's excluded :
- Dinner - If you would like to eat at the brewery, please make your own payment on the spot.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burbrit Brewery, NO D16, U Wisara Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Brewery visit, beer tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Light-up car window tour
Pass By: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Light-up car window tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer service is available at all hotels in Yangon.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.