Everest Base Camp
We give for the traveller
2) No compromise food
3) excellent local guide sherpa
4) No rescue very care for food and service
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch , diner , breakfast , guide, Porters, domestic air ticket , gov fee etc see my website
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - ktm , lucnch and diner , nepal visa fee, tips, drinks int ticket
Welcome to the dream tour to Everest Base Camp, the ultimate trekking destination of almost all travel lovers from around the globe. Walking through the most exotic Himalayan trail, breathtaking view of Khumbu Icefall, some of the world’s leading peaks, and Sherpa villages are the unbeatable features of our 15 days Everest Base Camp-Kala Pathar Trek. This classic trek to Mt. Everest (8848m-roof of the world) is widely recognized as one of the top 10 best travel destinations in the world. Located within Sagarmatha National Park in the Khumbu region of Nepal, this place has the perfect amalgamation of wonderful nature and alpine traditional lifestyle.
This trekking journey officially starts after a 30 minutes scenic flight to Lukla (2430m), the entrance of this trekking trip. Trek through the Sherpa settlements of Namche, Tengboche, Dingboche, and eventually reach to EBC and Kala Patthar for the view of a lifetime. The happily welcoming towers of Mt. Everest (8,848m), Thamserku (6,608m), AmaDamlam (6,812m), Lhotse (8,516m), Nuptse (7,867m), Cho-Oyu (8,201m) and many more will surely make us feel special.
• Nepal, Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Before arrival in Nepal you can sand all details in our email Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.