Everest Base Camp Heli Tour- 12 Days
Everest base camp trek & fly back by helicopter ride trip provides a best combination of an adventure and luxury associated with enjoying panoramic views of highest mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7855m) and many other peaks by hiking up to Kalapatthar and taking thrilling helicopter ride to experience aerial views flying over different snowcapped peaks, massive khumbu glacier, pristine Gokyo lake, beautiful Buddhist monastery, suspension bridge and other aspects of Everest region.
Messenger Tours and travel designed this package for those peoples who are adventure trekking lovers and dreaming to take a helicopter ride over the mountains and enjoy the bird’s eye view of Khumbu valley. Moreover, the trek offers opportunity to experience the culture, tradition and lifestyle of Sherpa people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Duffle bag for the trekking Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek if require
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Everest, Sagarmatha National Park 00977 Nepal
Everest base camp trek & fly back by helicopter ride trip provides a best combination of an adventure and luxury associated with enjoying panoramic views of highest mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7855m) and many other peaks by hiking up to Kalapatthar and taking thrilling helicopter ride.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.