Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour is comfortable for everyone. Many people are scared of going because they haven’t joined any marathon neither gone for the gym. It’s not that. Be careful with the cold climate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Personal gear and down jacket
- Drinks and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Landing tour is a 4 hours trip offering the fantabulous views of Mt. Everest, and other mountain ranges. You get chance to explore Sherpa villages, monasteries of immense Buddhist culture and customs, Rhododendron, and pine forest. If you have very limited time but wish to explore the Everest region, the day helicopter tour to EBC best option for you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2/23/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday: 07:15 AM - 11:45 PM Tuesday: 07:15 AM - 11:45 PM Wednesday: 07:15 AM - 11:45 PM Thursday: 07:15 AM - 11:45 PM Friday: 07:15 AM - 11:45 PM Saturday: 07:15 AM - 10:15 PM Sunday: 07:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.