Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Travelers should book this trip because travelers get the opportunity to overview earth’s tallest pillar Mt. Everest 8,848m including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, snow land of Sherpa from the Helicopter ride.
Helicopter Tour in Everest is the planet’s most exquisite tour without a deny. Our Everest Helicopter scenic flight tour offer you magnificent bird's-eye views of earth’s tallest pillar Mt. Everest including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, lakes, rivers, Sherpa villages, and an experience you will never forget. Our 3hr 30min helicopter tour commences from KTM City airport location of the heliport, ride to Base Camp of Mount Everest through KTM city, Lukla, Bhote Koshi River, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep, Kala Pattar. After receiving a good photo, we back to Shyangboche and receive breakfast at Everest Excellent View hotel and in the end return to KTM.
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- All airport transfers. We’ll pick you up personally
- Everest National Park Entry Permit & Pasang Lhamo Gaupalika Entry Permit
- Land at the famous viewpoint of Kala Patthar View Point for Pictures, Videos
- 3.5hr Everest Base Camp Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
- First aid medical kit, oxymeters to check pulse, heart rate & oxygen saturation
- Necessary paper works, all government, and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sagarmatha National Park
What's excluded :
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Nepal Visa fee for on arrival entry visa
- Travel & Health Insurance [needs to cover Emergency Helicopter Rescue at altitude]
- Any alcoholic beverages, cold drinks and boiled mineral water as well as snacks, deserts etc.
- Tipping is a culture in Nepal and is expected by your staff (guides, porters, drivers)
- Any other costs not specifically included. Please feel free to ask if in doubt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sagarmatha National Park, Nepal
Travelers will see earth's tallest pillar Mt. Everest 8,848m including more than 300 snow-capped peaks, snow land of Sherpa from the Helicopter ride, colorful Sherpa villages, KTM city, Lukla, Bhote Koshi River, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Pangboche, Dingboche, Goraksheep, Kala Pattar, etc. Travelers will take photos, videos and receive Himalayas Breakfast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.