Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
This Helicopter tour offers you a chance to explore Everest in a very short time. It offers you all the magnificent views of the region where the paramount attraction of this helicopter tour to Mt. Everest is Mt Everest. Our helicopter tour to Mt. Everest Base camp starts from Tribhuvan international airport where Helicopter will take off with you towards Lukla and further to Everest base camp and Kalapatthar. The tour takes around 3 hours for its completion. The flight will take you to see Everest base camp and Kalapatthar that offers you the stunning views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Mt. Manaslu, Mt Cho-yu, Mt. Lhotse, Jugal Himal etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from Domestic Airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Nepal visa fees
- Any accommodation and meals or drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Early morning you will fly from Kathmandu airport by helicopter which will take you towards north flying over the mountains and Sherpa villages. The helicopter will stop at Lukla for refueling and again proceed towards the Everest base camp flying over the
Khumbu ice-fall and glaciers. Then, you will fly to
Syangboche where you can have tea and breakfast with the stunning view of the Himalayas right in front of you.
• Sunrise and panoramic mointains view
• Great Himalayan Views.
• View of Everest.
• Land at Everest Base Camp or Kalapattar.
• Land at Syanbuche and Breakfast at Everest View Hotel.
• Luxury trip to Everest Base Camp
• 3+ hours of helicopter sightseeing
• See the remarkable beauty of the Himalayas from a helicopter
• Accessible to all kind of travelers
• Friendly to non hikers, family, couple and group of friends
• View not only the mountain but also the areas of Gourishanker, Cho-Oyu, Shishapangma, Lhakpa Dorje, and more.
• Kathmandu – Lukla (fueling)
• Lukla – Everest base camp
• Everest base camp – Syangboche
• Syangboche - Lukla (Fueling)
• Lukla - Kathmandu
Note: "Landing duration for Everest base camp is 7 Mins maximum due to the altitude threat. But landing duration for Syangboche is 20-25 Mins".
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers inside the city area. Outside city area extra fee will be charge as per distance (KM).
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of XX people per booking Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.