Everest base camp Landing Helicopter Tour
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour will take you to the Base camp of Everest base camp. The Everest base camp Helicopter tour provides you a rapid look of Mt. Everest and its surroundings snow capes high Himalayan Peaks. Allowing you to land on Everest Base Camp or Kalapathar. The Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour is so far the best Ariel excursion in the world.
Mount Everest base camp is a very famous destination for the Adventure lovers. Walking to the Mount Everest base camp takes 12 to 14 days from Kathmandu to Lukla and kathmandu, Trekking to Everest base camp and trek down to Lukla. From Lukla again we have fly back to Kathmandu for 35 minutes around.
Travelers who they have a great desire to be in the Everest base camp but do not have sufficient time to Hike up and down, in this situation our Helicoper tour to Everest base camp Group Joining package is the best and suitable those travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Breakfast / Food,
- Airport tax. 2 USD ( 200 NRS)
- National park fees if applicable 31 USD ( 3390 NRS
- Entry/Admission - Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition
- Entry/Admission - Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition I Everest Base Camp Trek I Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition, Saatghumti Marga Thamel, Kathmandu, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Visiting Highlanders the Sherpa of Everest with impressive Buddhist culture and colourful customs.
Flying high and stopping in Sherpa villages with interesting old monasteries (optional) of ancient heritage.
An aerial view of the green alpine forest of rhododendron, pine trees to an arctic zone of ice and glaciers.
Exceptional views in the comfort of a chopper with a closer view of Everest and adjoining giant peaks.
Dramatic flight at the foot of the world’s highest Mt. Everest base camp close to Khumbu Icefalls.
Helicopter stops near Kalapatthar facing a close view of Everest with time for photos & videos.
Helicopter stops at Everest view hotel for hearty Breakfast.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition I Everest Base Camp Trek I Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour, Saat Ghumti Marg 3, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Everest base camp helicopter tour with landing, the helicopter flight from Kathmandu allows visiting Mount Everest in a day- 4 hours trip in the morning, landing at base camp within Kala Patthar Summit view point located above 5460 meters.
Everest for Breakfast is a Bucket list for may People. We have special offer for Everest Helicopter tour with Breakfast at Everest view hotel or Everest for Lunch. Book today and reserve your seat and check out your Bucket list. This year Forbes announced Bucket list for next decade and Everest Base camp Helicopter tour with landing and the Breakfast is the number one trip in the world.
Mount Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing on the midway of Kala Patthar summit viewpoint hill which is above base camp at 5460 meters high above sea level. Group sharing cost or taking a private charter helicopter at the best-guaranteed price. Solo traveller,
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will also pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu ( Need to be in City center/ Thamel ) Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Your Hote in Kathmandu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.