Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is one of the classic treks which provides breathtaking views of Mt. Everest and the pleasure of staying in the high-quality lodges of the Khumbu region. Throughout this journey, you get picturesque views of the mighty mountain peaks in the Khumbu region alongside great meals and superior lodging.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Stay in the city four star hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu)
- 6 nights accommodation during the trek at the best available Teahouse/Lodges.
- 5 nights accommodation during the trek at luxurious lodges of Yeti Mountain Home.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek)
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request)
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Airport pick up and drop facility.
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Trekking route map
- First Aid Kit(Carried by your trek guide)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Tipping of staffs (as an appreciation)
- Travel insurance, which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Extra porter charge.
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek starts with your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. After a brief stay in the valley, the trip begins. During your stay in the valley, you will be observing various tourist attractions which include the UNESCO World Heritage sites such as the durbar squares of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, and Pashupatinath. The flight to Lukla is filled with the mesmerizing views of the high mountains. You make your way through the deep river valleys and cross glacial rivers to arrive at places such as Namche Bazaar and Tengboche. During this trek, you get an opportunity to explore the Tibetan Buddhist Thyangboche Monastery which is nested at the base of Mount Ama Dablam. Kalapatthar is one of the major highlights of this trek as from here you get the most amazing views of the snowcapped mountains. It is a trek with moderate difficulty and March-May & Sept – Nov is the best seasons for this adventure.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02 : Fly from Kathmandu - Lukla (2,652m/8,700ft) and trek to Phakding (30-35 min flight & 4 hours trek)
Day 03 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft) (5-6 hrs trek)
Day 04 : Namche Bazaar- a day for acclimatization
Day 05 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867m/12,684ft) (5 hrs trek)
Day 06 : Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,358m/14,295ft) (5-6 hrs trek)
Day 07 : 2nd Acclimatization Day of the trek - Dingboche (4,360m/14,300ft)
Day 08 : Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,928m/16,164ft) (5 hrs trek)
Day 09 : Trek to Gorak Shep (5,160m/16,929ft) - Everest Base Camp (5,320m/17,450ft) (7-8 hrs trek)
Day 10 : Hike to Kala Pattar (5,550m/18,204ftft) - Pheriche (4,358m/14,295ft) (7-8 hrs trek)
Day 11 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,400m/11,283ft) (7-8 hrs trek)
Day 12 : Trek to Lukla (2,652m/8,700ft) (7-8 hrs trek)
Day 13 : Fly back to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) (30-35 min Flight)
Day 14 : Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
Day 15 : Farewell and Departure from Kathmandu
The 15-day trip ends here. Then we will drop you at the airport 3 hours before your flight schedule.
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- group-size:Min 2 Pax
- altitude:6665 m
- season:Mar- May , Sep - Dec
- transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus/Flight
- accomodation:Double/Twin Sharing In Hotel/Lodge
- meal:Full Board During The Trek
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.