Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days
Highlights of the trek:
-Exciting flight to Lukla
-Early morning sunrise view over the snowcapped mountain.
-Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest Base Camp
-Sherpa home town; Monasteries; amazing view of mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Views of Khumbu Ice - Fall
-Everest Base camp
-Kalapathar, the viewpoint to see the World highest Peak
-Friendly multi-ethnic groups and their cultures.
Everest Base Camp Trek is assuredly the best destination to visit once in a lifetime. There is no any other trekking destination or spot in the world that can compare to the adventure and excitement you receive while trekking in this region.
You will also get to explore the authentic lifestyle of the locals, Khumbu Icefall and wildlife in the Natural Park. This is the opportunity where you will be able to see an exceptional piece of this world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop to local Airport for lukla flight
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trekking period
- Air fare for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Best available accommodations during the trek
- A government license holder guide
- Porter to carry your baggage
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- TIMS card(Trekker’s information Management System)
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Permits needed for Restricted Area Trekking
- All government taxes and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- International Airfare and Airport Departure Tax
- Tips for trekking staffs
- Drinks (hot/soft/cold) and liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- All items not listed in Cost included section
Everest Base Camp trek is the perfect approach to experience your fantasy in a genuine way to the world’s tallest peak (8,848m). With the point of convergence of your eyes, you detect the sentiment of being in heaven. This is a perfect trekking destination for vacations or holidays or simply fulfilling your dream of being in the lap of the world’s tallest peak.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Lukla (2850m) Flight and hike to Phadking (2660m)
Day 02: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3435m)
Day 03: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3435m)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3890m)
Day 05: Tengboche to Dingboche (4400m)
Day 06: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 07: Lobuche to Gorakshep and Everest Base Camp (5380) to Gorekshep (5180m)
Day 08: Gorekshep to Kalapathar (5545m) and Pheriche (4320m)
Day 09: Pheriche to Namche (3435m)
Day 10: Namche to Phadking and Lukla (2835m)
Day 11: Lukla to Kathmandu flight
• Mount Face Nepal Day Tours, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our clients from their respective hotels where they stay.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Costs are prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking days get modified. Normally we provide 1 porter for 2 clients.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.